As a Local producer...
• You can offer your fresh locally grown or made produce for sale by posting a picture onto our ecommerce website.
• You set the price as well as deciding what quantity you want to offer.
• Our customers can purchase your produce 24/7 online or everyday in our store and you don't have to be there!
• We look after your produce and promote it for you
As a Co-producer ( consumer)
• You can buy directly from a range of growers all in one place
• You know you're buying produce which is ethically and sustainably produced
• You know all the produce is local and in-season. No sneaky imports!
Does your soil need an Angus Hit? Try a bag full of nutrient-rich Angus cow pats from our cattle farm in Bindoon. These natural soil-improvers have been hand-collected by Fletcher and Hartley during Covid 19 isolation and are the perfect addition to your veggie patch. Mix into compost or crumble directly onto soil.
PS: These are recycled bags and do not contain Goat Museli!
When Russell Bradshaw first sighted the brackish marshlands of Maldon, the British birthplace of the world-renowned sea salt of the same name, he was singularly unimpressed. The thought which crossed his mind was the one that sparks many an entrepreneurial endeavour: ‘Just how hard could this be?’View
Keep up-to-date with the latest fresh produce