Create a Locavore hub at your school and raise funds the easy way!
As a bonus you’ll be able to access the freshest, locally grown produce from the region and support heaps of local growers and small business owners from your neighbourhood.
1) Donate $2 for every online order placed through your school hub. Each order must be over $50 with a minimum of 5 orders to the hub each week. (The normal $8 delivery fee per order is waived!)
2) Offer a free hamper to the value of over $50 each year for you to raffle
3) Help you create healthy fundraisers for special occasions like Mothers Day, Easter or carnivals
4) Give a competitive quote on supplying your canteen with fresh, sustainably grown produce
5) Come along to your market days or school fete with farm-gate produce and sustainability demonstrations
We ask you to:
1) Let everyone in your school community know that we’re delivering to your school, and that your P&C will benefit directly by ordering
2) Promote ordering through us by posting on Facebook, running an article in your school newsletter and just by telling your friends!
3) Help us choose a good delivery day and facilitate a delivery area or drop-off zone
4) Keep in touch about what we can do to help you raise funds for your P&C
5) Enjoy fresh, healthy produce grown and made by food producers from your region!
Like someone to come and explain at your next meeting? Contact our fundraising guru Nahrel Dallywater on 0407 114 544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 1300 EAT LOCAL to chat to someone at the Locavore Store.